GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All the tour packages, hotel bookings, transport and other services of SDM Holiday Solutions are subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL TERMS-CLIENT AGREEMENT
1. The Users availing services from SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS with respect to any services to be provided by SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
2. SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS has the right at any time and for any reason:
a. To cancel a tour, ticket, hotel or any other service prior to the date of departure (as per the cancellation terms) and it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the client, and/or
b. To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, ticket, holiday, excursion or facility it has quoted or published or to substitute a hotel of similar class it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the clients.
3. No person other than SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS, in writing has the authority to vary, add, amplify or wave any description, representation, term or condition set forth in their official documents.
4. In the event of SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS exercising its right to amend or alter any tour or holiday advertised in their brochure/ documents after such tour or holiday has been booked the client shall have right-
a. To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
b. To accept alternative tour, ticket or holiday which SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS may offer. In neither of these above cases shall SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS be liable to the clients for any damages, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by him.
5. SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS shall in no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for:
a. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expenses, consequential loss or any misadventure however caused.
b. Any act, omission, default of any hotelier, carrier, or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused. In this condition the expression "However caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
6. No liability on the part of SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS arising in any way out of his contract in respect of any holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expenses whatsoever.
7. We strongly recommend, in your interest that you insure yourself and your personal effects, from your local insurance company or seek advice, in this regard, from executives of SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS.
8. The prices quoted in our brochure/ documents/quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the country/countries being visited) or in INR (Indian Rupees). SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and change in various rates of exchanges and or fuel cost before the departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
9. All claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours operated; the courts in Bangalore, India alone shall have jurisdiction.
SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS acts only as booking agents for the overseas and local domestic agents and travel and holiday organizer or Airline. The information given in the brochure/ documents is as accurate as we can make it. Our quotation/ documents descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to events beyond our control. Major roads work may necessitate route changes. Renovation work in hotels or damage in rooms of hotels may not be known to us while booking the same. Where we know of these sufficiently in advance we notify you. Otherwise our tour escorts/ local representatives will inform you of the changes on the spot. Route changes could also be necessitated due to heavy rains. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or ingredients in your holiday, but because we only select and inspect we shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss or damages or inconvenience which is caused by the act or default of the management of the employees of an independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follow: -
If cancellation is made 10 to 07 days prior to departure: 50% of tour cost.
If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure: 75% of tour cost.
In case passenger is no show or 03 days prior to departure: 100% of tour cost.
During peak seasons (April-July) and (October-January), cancellation within 7 days from the date of departure will attract 100% retention as far as the hotel accommodation / land packages are concerned. Whereas, in case of Airline, Cruises, Hotels, Rails or any other transport, cancellation rules of the respective service provider would be applicable in addition to documentation/ service charges of Rs.500/- per person by SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS.
Cancellation charges may vary from time to time and as per terms specified by concerned airline, hotel or vacation provider.
The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying SDM HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS in writing before booking.